Whether you want to:
– build the skills you need to get your first Python programming job
– move to a more senior software developer position
– get started with Machine Learning, Data Science, Django or other hot areas that Python specializes in
– or just learn Python to be able to create your own Python apps quickly.
…then you need a solid foundation in Python programming. And this course is designed to give you those core skills, fast.
This course is aimed at complete beginners who have never programmed before, as well as existing programmers who want to increase their career options by learning Python.
The fact is, Python is one of the most popular programming languages in the world – Huge companies like Google use it in mission critical applications like Google Search.
And Python is the number one language choice for machine learning, data science and artificial intelligence. To get those high paying jobs you need an expert knowledge of Python, and that’s what you will get from this course.
By the end of the course you’ll be able to apply in confidence for Python programming jobs. And yes, this applies even if you have never programmed before. With the right skills which you will learn in this course, you can become employable and valuable in the eyes of future employers.
Will this course give you core python skills?
Yes it will. There are a range of exciting opportunities for Python developers. All of them require a solid understanding of Python, and that’s what you will learn in this course.
Will the course teach me data science, machine learning and artificial intelligence?
No, it won’t do that – All of these topics are branches of Python programming. And all of them require a solid understanding of the Python language.
Nearly all courses on these topics assume that you understand Python, and without it you will quickly become lost and confused.
This course will give you that core, solid understanding of the Python programming language.
By the end of the course you will be ready to apply for Python programming positions as well as move on to specific areas of Python, as listed above.
Here’s just some of what you’ll learn
(It’s okay if you don’t understand all this yet, you will in the course)
· All the essential Python keywords, operators, statements, and expressions needed to fully understand exactly what you’re coding and why – making programming easy to grasp and less frustrating
· You will learn the answers to questions like What is the Python For Loop, what is Python used for, how Python switch the traditional syntax of code, and more.
· Complete chapters on object-oriented programming and many other aspects of Python, including TkInter (for building GUI Interfaces) and using databases with Python.
· Although this is primarily a Python 3 course, a python developer will need to work with Python 2 projects from time to time – We’ll show the difference in both versions to make sure you understand how things work differently in each version.
· How to develop powerful Python applications using one of the most powerful Integrated Development Environments on the market, IntelliJ IDEA! – Meaning you can code functional programs easier. IntelliJ has both a FREE and PAID version, and you can use either in this course. PyCharm will also work just fine.
(Don’t worry if you want to use another IDE. You’re free to use any IDE and still get the most out of this course).
There are no reviews yet.